Driven by a powerful 15-amp motor, the EIN-ESB21 Single Stage Snowblower moves up to 800 lbs of snow per minute. Its durable steel auger with 2 rubber blades cuts a path 21 inches wide by 12 inches deep with each pass.
In addition to its exceptional plowing capacity, the EIN-ESB21 features an adjustable discharge chute that rotates a complete 180º to provide full control over the direction of the snow stream. The chute deflector can also be adjusted to control the height of the snow stream. Easy-glide all-terrain wheels make the Einhell blower easy to turn and maneuver with each pass. The scraper blade at the base of the unit efficiently scrapes the snow clear to the ground without damaging your deck or pavement. Powered electrically, the EIN-ESB21 is effortless to start and maintain. No gas, oil, or tune-ups are necessary. The unit is ETL-approved and carries a full two year warranty. For heavier snowfall on mid-sized driveways and walkways, the EIN-ESB21 is your snow solution this winter.
- Ideal for quick snow pickups on mid-sized driveways and walkways
- No gas, oil or tune-ups make it effortless to start and maintain
- 3 W LED light for safe nighttime clearing
- Powerful 15-amp motor moves up to 800 lbs of snow per minute
- Steel auger with 2 rubber blades cuts 21" wide and 12" deep in one pass
- 180° adjustable directional chute throws snow up to 20 ft
- Compact wheels for easy maneuverability
- ETL approved; Full 2-year warranty